We're always on the look-out for fabulous talent to join our European Wax Center family. So if you’re a wax aficionado, come back regularly to view our latest positions and follow us on Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you!
European Wax Center is looking for an IT Coordinator to join our corporate team! The IT Coordinator will be responsible for assisting our franchisees and managers with their business support needs. Candidate should also exhibit a desire to learn and have ability to adapt to a growing work environment. This person should be comfortable with a broad and changing responsibilities as the company's needs evolve.
The candidate should meet the following skills & qualifications:
• Applicant must have 1 year of experience in computer service
• Answer and Appropriately Route/Respond to all Inbound Help Desk Phone Calls
• Disperse all Submitted Trouble Tickets to the Appropriate Technician/Engineer inside of Business Support and to other Departments if Necessary
• Escalate Issues Requiring Vendor/Engineer Intervention
• Maintain all Ticket Workflow and Close Tickets with Auto Replies when Necessary
• Maintain Quality Control and Satisfaction on all Correspondence
• Add Referral Types to Millennium
• Create and Terminate LogMeIn Accounts
• Update Xerox Address book
• High School Diploma.
Must have experience with the following:
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio)
• Good verbal/written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with associated computer systems, end-users.
• Able to work independently on systems and networks to install standard solutions and to resolve common anomalies.
• The ability to encompass technical direction and leadership from senior personnel.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
• Local Tri-County Candidates Only
Position work schedule:
• 9am to 6pm.
• No Telecommuting or remote work
• Position is for in-house only What we offer:
• Competitive compensation, including fully paid employee health insurance after 90 days.
• The fastest growing franchisor in America for the 2012 Inc. 500. http://www.inc.com/ss/2011-inc-5000-top-10-franchises#0
• A fun, mostly casual work environment.
• So many opportunities that we haven't even identified them yet- this really is an exciting time to join this high growth environment.
• Excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate.
• A unique, fun and rewarding work environment with benefits and room for growth into Senior IT Specialist and Senior Network Engineer positions.
We are anxious to identify our newest team member, but are only accepting local candidates at this time as we do not offer relocation assistance. If you are currently not living in the area, but plan on being here in the near future, please specify when you will be visiting or moving to the area.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Apply NowApply Now
Waxing Center Positions
Guest Service Coordinator
At European Wax Center we’re looking for hard working individuals to join our passionate team. Candidates must be outgoing, personable, and love waxing! Part time positions are now available.Apply Now
Are you passionate about waxing? We’re looking for talented team players to join our European Wax Center team of wax specialists. You must be motivated, honest, hard working and licensed in the state in which you are applying. Experience is great but not necessary as full training will be provided.Apply Now
Love to help others look and feel fab? We are currently seeking a sensational Designated Manager who is able to execute all of EWC’s policies and procedures, is positive, well-spoken, motivating, organized, detail oriented, hardworking, can multitask and displays leadership qualities. Management experience is a plus!Apply Now
Love to become a franchisee?