We're always on the look-out for fabulous talent to join our European Wax Center family. So if you’re a wax aficionado, come back regularly to view our latest positions and follow us on Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you!
The EWC Technology Business/Product Analyst responsibilities include: Reviewing, analyzing, evaluating, and documenting business opportunities, and the creation of a high-level Technology solve. He/She documents requirements, use cases, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to support overall business strategies. The ideal candidate works under general day-to-day supervision, where a certain degree of creativity and reliance on experience is required.
The Ideal Candidate
Candidate should also exhibit a desire to learn and have ability to adapt to a growing work environment. This person should be comfortable with a broad and changing responsibilities as the company's needs evolves. We continually strive to hire individuals who are self-motivated, highly-skilled and highly passionate in their specialty.
The candidate should meet the following skills & qualifications:
• Applicant must have 4 – 6 years of hands on experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
• Familiar with a variety of the industry standard concepts, practices, life-cycles, toolsets, and procedures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
• Must have proper phone etiquette and customer service skills
• Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s Degree in related area
• Good verbal/written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with associated computer systems, end-users.
• Able to work independently on systems and networks to install standard solutions and to resolve common anomalies.
• The ability to encompass technical direction and leadership from senior personnel.
• Experience with Vendor Relation Management
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
Position work schedule:
• 9am to 6pm. (40 Hours per week)
• No Telecommuting or remote work
• Position is for in-house only
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation, including fully paid employee health insurance after 60 days.
• The fastest growing franchisor in America for the 2012 Inc. 500. http://www.inc.com/ss/2011-inc-5000-top-10-franchises#0
• A fun, mostly casual work environment.
Waxing Center Positions
Guest Service Coordinator
At European Wax Center we’re looking for hard working individuals to join our passionate team. Candidates must be outgoing, personable, and love waxing! Part time positions are now available.Apply Now
Are you passionate about waxing? We’re looking for talented team players to join our European Wax Center team of wax specialists. You must be motivated, honest, hard working and licensed in the state in which you are applying. Experience is great but not necessary as full training will be provided.Apply Now
Love to help others look and feel fab? We are currently seeking a sensational Designated Manager who is able to execute all of EWC’s policies and procedures, is positive, well-spoken, motivating, organized, detail oriented, hardworking, can multitask and displays leadership qualities. Management experience is a plus!Apply Now
Love to become a franchisee?