We're always on the look-out for fabulous talent to join our European Wax Center family. So if you’re a wax aficionado, come back regularly to view our latest positions and follow us on Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you!
European Wax Center is looking for an IT Specialist to join our corporate team! The IT Specialist will be responsible for supporting users locally and remotely, application support, installation and updates of new software and assisting users with IT related issues. Candidate should also exhibit a desire to learn and have ability to adapt to a growing work environment. This person should be comfortable with a broad and changing responsibilities as the company's needs evolve.
The candidate should meet the following skills & qualifications:
• Applicant must have 3 years of experience in a technical support position providing computer support.
• Excellent Windows Desktop OS 8/7/Vista/XP and Server OS 2003/2008/2012 skills and troubleshooting experience.
• Install, support, and maintain proper documentation, to assist the helpdesk in providing prompt response to users, and report on the progress of duties related to project participation.
• Provide appropriate priority response to any situation as deemed necessary by the helpdesk and/or the leadership of Corporate IT.
• Experience with configuring firewalls.
• Experience with setting up and working with servers and workstations.
• Experience with installations and troubleshooting of peripherals such as printers, cameras and cash drawers.
• Familiar with ticketing system environment.
• IT experience in a corporate and multi-location environment.
• Experience with setting up and configuring Remote Desktop Services in a WAN environment.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Domain networking, LAN and WAN.
Education Requirements: • 2 year degree.
Must have experience with the following:
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio)
• Anti-Virus ( Malware Utilities)
• Logmein / RDP
• Windows Utilities
In addition, it is a plus if you have experience with the following applications:
• Good verbal/written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with associated computer systems, end-users.
• Able to work independently on systems and networks to install standard solutions and to resolve common anomalies.
• The ability to encompass technical direction and leadership from senior personnel.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
• Local Tri-County Candidates Only
Optional but highly recommended:
• MCP, MCDST or MCSA
Position work schedule:
• 11am to 8pm.
• No Telecommuting or remote work
• Position is for in-house only
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation, including fully paid employee health insurance after 90 days.
• The fastest growing franchisor in America for the 2012 Inc. 500.
• A fun, mostly casual work environment.
• So many opportunities that we haven't even identified them yet- this really is an exciting time to join this high growth environment.
• Excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate.
• A unique, fun and rewarding work environment with benefits and room for growth into Senior IT Specialist and Senior Network Engineer positions.
We are anxious to identify our newest team member, but are only accepting local candidates at this time as we do not offer relocation assistance. If you are currently not living in the area, but plan on being here in the near future, please specify when you will be visiting or moving to the area.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Waxing Center Positions
Guest Service Coordinator
At European Wax Center we’re looking for hard working individuals to join our passionate team. Candidates must be outgoing, personable, and love waxing! Part time positions are now available.Apply Now
Are you passionate about waxing? We’re looking for talented team players to join our European Wax Center team of wax specialists. You must be motivated, honest, hard working and licensed in the state in which you are applying. Experience is great but not necessary as full training will be provided.Apply Now
Love to help others look and feel fab? We are currently seeking a sensational Designated Manager who is able to execute all of EWC’s policies and procedures, is positive, well-spoken, motivating, organized, detail oriented, hardworking, can multitask and displays leadership qualities. Management experience is a plus!Apply Now
Love to become a franchisee?